11/03/2010

these are a few of my favourite things.../people...

thanks to my good friend Jeremy I am no longer a gocco virgin... to celebrate the fact that my Oh! Deer prints are just about through (there's one left here), I've gone and done it again. but this time a more modest 18cm x 24cm gocco. 50 of them. I will photograph them tomorrow in daylight and get them up here and on Etsy. yep.

and now Lizzy!

to all the people who read this in and around Leeds (don't all shout at once), you should go and see Lizzy's new exhibition at the art college on Blenheim Walk... next to the cafe to be precise. the private view was 5 hours ago (sorry) but continues until the 26th. Lizzy has worked so so hard and produced some amazing work. I really hoped to make it down, but with trains more expensive than planes these days...

and finally. tonight I rediscovered Danna Ray (who i originally stumbled across a few months back)... I cannot quite find the right words to express how much i LOVE her paintings. sigh.



No comments:

Post a Comment