03/09/2009

on the importance of hygiene...

the Narnia tv serialisations were an important part of my childhood development...i'm not sure how exactly, but watching the weekly episodes at my great uncle's was always preluded by a bath (we only had a shower at my house), so if nothing else, it helped keep me clean... the chronicles represent a big piece of my childhood nostalgia pie and for this reason i put off watching The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe movie extravaganza afraid that it would be too slick and shiny and just too nice ...

last night, in an effort to entertain Ro (my 6 yr old charge for the week), i succumbed with more than a little trepidation. it was at this point (see below) i knew everything was going to be ok...



i'd like to extend a personal thank you to Mr. McAvoy

No comments:

Post a Comment