30/05/2009

today I wish...

that I took more photos.

I recently found a project called 100 Abandoned Houses (104?)by photographer Kevin Bauman, through Lizzy's blog... I think a similiar project could be made on the west route out of London... not sure it would be quite so nice though...



Owen Richards is a friend of friends... I've never met him myself, but I hope one day I will so I can shake his hand, or slap him on the back, or say something like 'nice job with the photos Owen'. have a look at his website here and his impressive flickr set too...



time for one more... Christopher Wilson is probably best known for his alliance with Band of Horses... I think he is pretty awesome, and not just for his photographic talent, but because he once swapped this photo with me, deer for deer...

No comments:

Post a Comment