09/06/2009

cameo...

yesterday my friend Chris was in Brighton, an unexpected (though very welcome) surprise. I met him last year when I put on his band, TANAOU... anyway, he was down acting as TM/sound engineer for Run Toto Run, on tour from Manchester. it was great to see Chris again, and to meet the R-T-R gang... when their impromptu show was cancelled last minute, fate took us to The Druids pub quiz. our team won first prize at sculpting a Lionel Richie bust in plasticine... thank you very much... anyway, mostly I learnt that meeting new people can be a lot of fun, and that I wish I was in a band so I could go on tour... at the end of the night the band filmed their day 4 blog in their van outside my house and I was granted a cameo role. I was more than a bit sad to say goodbye...

myspace.com/runtotomusic






No comments:

Post a Comment